This year we are happy to announce an enhanced Mobile Event App and Online Planner. These tools offer you multiplatform mobile solutions for the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo, provided free of charge to attendees and exhibitors. The Mobile Event App and Online Planner are available via the SOT website and app marketplaces. These mobile tools enable you, the attendee, to engage with organizers, exhibitors, and each other, and to manage your time and maximize your experience while at the Annual Meeting.
The Mobile Event App allows you to:
- Connect with fellow attendees
- Build your own schedule and synchronize from the Online Planner to your iPad, tablet, and smartphone simply by logging in
- View presentation details and abstracts
- Add individual presentations or entire sessions to your schedule
- Boolean search for items based on session title, abstract title, abstract keywords, thematic track, and author name or affiliation
- View award recipients and featured speakers
- Access the San Diego city guide including hotels, restaurants, attractions, nightlife, and shopping
- View the San Diego Convention Center map
- Navigate the real-time ToxExpo floor plan and search by product categories and exhibitors
- Integrate with ToXchange, Twitter, and Facebook
- Scan QR codes quickly and easily within the app
The Online Planner features:
- Boolean search schedule and ToxExpo
- Separate speaker and abstract tabs
- Schedule export for iCal and PDF
- Schedule sync with Mobile Event App
How Do I Install the App and Access the Online Planner?
iOS 6 and higher: Open the App Store and search for the app by entering SOT 2015. Press the Free or Install button.
Android 4 and higher: Open the Google Play app and search for the app by entering SOT 2015. Select Download and open the app after the download has completed. Developed for Android 4 and higher (older Android versions have very limited disk space and may prompt to delete other apps on the device before installing a new app).
Kindle Fire: From the Home screen, select Apps, select Store, and enter the SOT 2015 in the Search field. Select Free, then Get App to install.
BlackBerry (version 6.0+) or Windows Phone 7: Open the browser on the device. Navigate to http://ativ.me/sot15w
Online Planner: Access the Online Planner to build your custom schedule via the computer, download to print or sync with your iCal and/or sync to your device at any time. The Online Planner has optimal functionality using Chrome.
The Online Planner and Mobile Event App will prompt for a username and password before allowing users to access certain features, which include: “My Schedule” and “Attendee Messaging." Only Annual Meeting registrants will have access to these restricted features. SOT Member registrants use their SOT membership login credentials for full access. SOT non-member registrants use their email and password, which was used to register for the meeting to gain full access. At any time, use the password reminder on the SOT website login to have your password sent to your email address (the email address used to register for the meeting). Your name will display at the top of the app when you are logged in. Contact SOT Headquarters if you need assistance with your password.
Learn How to Use the App and Online Planner
You're Invited to the App and Online Planner overview webinar. Can't make this date? A recording of the webinar will be accessible from the SOT website following the webinar or view the two-minute overview video from the link below or from the YouTube icon on the dashboard of the app.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:00 AM ET
Join the Webinar (no advanced regsitration required)
View the App Overview: SOT 2015 Mobile Event App Overview