The Scientific Program Committee (SPC) is in the process of developing a slate of timely and highly informative Symposium Sessions, Workshop Sessions, Roundtable Sessions, and other special sessions that span the spectrum of topics of interest to our diverse membership. The session titles will be announced in the coming weeks.
Based on the proposals received for the 2016 Annual Meeting, the SPC developed six scientific themes. The 2016 scientific themes listed below illustrate the core contributions toxicology makes to these areas. We encourage you to keep these themes in mind as you prepare your poster abstracts for the meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, March 13–17, 2016 (the SOT Abstract Submission site opens on August 15, 2015).
- Advances in Neurotoxicology
- Developmental Toxicity: Mechanisms and Evaluation
- Health and Environmental Impacts of Manmade and Naturally Released Toxicants
- Molecular Toxicology: Mechanistic Insights and Hazard Assessment
- Recent Advances in Safety Assessment
- Toxicity of Metals