In addition to the 21 Continuing Education (CE) Courses from the 2009, 2010, and 2011 SOT Annual Meetings, six additional courses from the 2012 Annual Meeting in San Francisco are now available:
- Alternative In Vitro Toxicology Testing for the 21st Century (Basic)
- Basic Embryology and Developmental Toxicity Testing (Basic)
- Concepts of Green Chemistry and Its Role in the Identification and Design of Safer Chemicals and Products (Basic)
- Cutaneous Toxicity: In Vitro Methods for Toxicity and Safety Evaluation (Advanced)
- Overview and Application of the WHO-IPCS Harmonized Guidance for Immunotoxicity Risk Assessment for Chemicals (Basic)
- Stem Cells in Toxicology (Basic)
The full list of CEd-Tox courses can be found on the SOT website. These courses offer a great, low-cost way to expand your professional development, or stay current in the field of toxicology, all year long.
Written transcriptions are available with registration to select CEd-Tox courses. Graduate Student and Postdoctoral SOT Members receive complimentary access to all courses.
Please visit the CEd-Tox section of the website for a full list of courses available.