The National Toxicology Program (NTP) announces the 4th International Symposium on Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Laboratory Animal Studies on August 24–25, 2017, at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
The symposium begins at 8:00 am Eastern Daylight Time on both days and continues until adjournment. Please note the two deadlines below.
- June 19, 2017 is the deadline for abstract or oral poster presentation submissions
- August 11, 2017 is the deadline for registration for attendance
The role of systematic review and meta-analysis in preclinical science, toxicology, and public health is evolving rapidly, and these changes are reflected in the meeting themes. Thus, the symposium is planned for newcomers and experts alike, with strategic overviews and explicit examples of how systematic review approaches are being applied and methods are evolving to answer a diverse range of research questions.
Themes at this symposium include:
- Systematic Reviews or Meta-Analyses in Toxicology and Public Health
- Automation of Systematic Reviews
- Systematic Review/Meta-Analysis Methods Development
- Systematic Reviews or Meta-Analyses in Epilepsy Research
Access the Symposium webpage to register for the symposium, to submit an abstract for presentation or poster, learn more about the symposium, and find more information about Systematic Review Training on August 23, 2017.