As we prepare to welcome a new year, SOT looks forward to new and continued opportunities to collaborate with members in creating a safer and healthier world through advancing the science and increasing the impact of toxicology. Promptly renewing your membership dues ensures a seamless transition into 2019, with no lapse in your membership benefits. These benefits include:
- Access to the SOT Membership Directory, which contains contact information for more than 8,200 of toxicologists from around the world;
- Reduced registration fees and unsponsored abstract submissions to the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo and other SOT-hosted meetings, such as the upcoming FutureTox IV Progress to Maturity Contemporary Concepts in Toxicology (CCT) meeting;
- A free or discounted electronic subscription and reduced print subscription to the Society’s journal, Toxicological Sciences, and free access to other Society publications;
- Eligibility for many of SOT’s distinguished awards;
- Free Job Seeker access in the SOT Job Bank, a year-round online service linking job candidates with employers and open positions in toxicology and related biological sciences; and
- Free access to SOT Mentor Match, which matches mentees with mentors to help navigate career, education, professional, and other issues.
Also, don’t forget to join a Component Group or renew your Component Group membership! SOT’s 18 Regional Chapters, six Special Interest Groups, and 29 Specialty Sections are an integral part of the Society that expand and deepen member engagement by organizing regular meetings, mentoring students, and sponsoring awards.