The International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) announced the election results for its upcoming term during the 15th International Congress of Toxicology (ICTXV). Many SOT members will serve on the IUTOX Executive Committee and Nominating Committee for 2019–2022.
The IUTOX Executive Committee will include the following SOT members:
- President-Elect: José Manautou, PhD, ATS
- Secretary-General: Emanuela Corsini, PhD
- Treasurer: Mary Ellen Cosenza, PhD, DABT, RAC, ATS
- Vice President: Nurşen Basaran, PhD
Additionally, several SOT members will serve as Directors of the IUTOX Executive Committee:
- Silvia Barros, PharmD, MSc, PhD
- Lijie Fu, PhD, MPH, ATS
- Salmaan H. Inayat-Hussain, PhD, DABT, ERT, FASc
- Yoshito Kumagai, PhD
- Henk van Loveren, PhD
The IUTOX Nominating Committee also will comprise several members of the Society, with SOT member Jun Kanno, MD, PhD, serving as Chair:
- Arturo Anadón, DVM, PhD
- Angela Hofstra, BScPhm, PhD, MBA, DABT
- Ofelia Olivero, PhD, ATS
- José Manautou, PhD, ATS
In addition to these SOT members, Ian Musgrave of Australia and Deng Zhaofang of Taiwan also have been elected to serve on the IUTOX Nominating Committee for the upcoming term.
SOT is a member association of the International Union of Toxicology.