As announced in July 2019, SOT entered a partnership with WebsEdge to produce SOT TV for sharing during the 59th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. SOT TV was originally envisioned as a combination of interviews recorded on-site during the meeting and prerecorded paid features on institutes, programs, and companies working to advance toxicology as well as mentor and educate the next generation of scientists.
With the cancellation of the in-person meeting, we are unable to capture the anticipated interviews with session Chairs and presenters, but I am pleased to launch SOT TV with the prerecorded paid features that showcase an inside look at the breadth of toxicology-related opportunities, research, and activities at a few organizations with which toxicologists, including some SOT members, are affiliated.
Thank you to those groups who shared their stories with SOT TV:
- Institute for Environmental Health Solutions at UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Institute for Exposomic Research at Mount Sinai
- Molecular Toxicology Interdepartmental PhD Program at UCLA
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Toxicology, Risk Assessment, and Research Division
- Unilever Safety & Environmental Assurance Centre (SEAC)
- Wisconsin Poison Center
SOT TV consists of program slots purchased by the respective institution. Making such programs available does not represent endorsement by the Society of Toxicology, nor does such programming reflect the position of SOT.