This year we are happy to announce we have leveraged the services of QuickMobile to provide you, our guests, with a mobile event app and event website. These tools replace the historical Itinerary Planner and offer multiplatform mobile solutions for the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. These mobile tools enable you to engage with organizers, exhibitors, and each other, and to manage your time and maximize your experience while at the Annual Meeting.
The mobile event app and website will allow you to:
- Connect with fellow attendees
- Build your own schedule and synchronize from the mobile event website to your iPad, tablet, and smartphone simply by logging in
- View presentation details and abstracts
- Add individual presentations or entire sessions to your schedule
- Contact and interact with speakers
- Search for items based on session title, abstract title, thematic track, or speaker name
- View award recipients and featured speakers
- Access the San Antonio city guide including hotels, restaurants, attractions, nightlife, and shopping
- View the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center map and San Antonio city maps
- Request meetings with attendees and exhibitors
- Navigate the real-time ToxExpo floor plan and search for products, specials, and exhibitors
- Contact Exhibitors
- Integrate with ToXchange, Twitter, and Facebook
- Scan QR codes quickly and easily within the app
Access all versions of the app and mobile website at: http://sot2013.quickmobile.mobi or search for the app "SOT 2013" in your app store (iPad, iPhone, Android). The 90 second App Overview video will display the first time you download the app to provide you with some helpful tips on how to use the app.
Access information from any mobile device, including popular smartphones, tablets, and iPads—synchronize your personal schedule and messaging by logging in.
The mobile website and mobile app will prompt for a username and password before allowing users to access certain features of the app, which include: “My Schedule,” “My Briefcase,” “Attendees,” “Messaging,” and “Surveys.” Only Annual Meeting registrants will have access to these restricted features. SOT Member registrants use their SOT membership login credentials for full access. SOT non-member registrants use their email and password, which was used to register for the meeting to gain full access. At any time, use the password reminder on the SOT website login to have your password sent to your email address (the email address used to register for the meeting). The app will display your name at the top of the app when you are logged in. Contact SOT Headquarters if you need assistance with your password.
Learn How to Use the App's Robust Features
You're Invited to the App Overview webinar. Each webinar is limited to the first 500 registrants. Can't make these dates? A recording of each webinar will be accessible from this page after the event.
Visit the @SOT Center—Internet Access and Technology Training during the Annual Meeting.
SOT provides computers to access the mobile website version of the app or the Internet during the meeting. These computers are available to attendees in the @SOT Center (formerly know as the Email Center), located outside of ToxExpo. One-on-one technology training and support is available during the meeting—stop in early to get the most out of the 2013 app and/or your login information. SOT staff technology experts are available to assist you with any of the SOT web-based resources.