More than a decade’s worth of Continuing Education courses is available for SOT members to take anywhere, anytime through the SOT CEd-Tox online library. The wide-array of courses in the CEd-Tox library provide a cost- and time-effective way to maintain your continuing education credits and stay current in the advancing fields of toxicology.
Among the 100+ courses are the newly added courses recorded during the 2022 SOT Annual Meeting:
- Animal-Free Safety Assessment of Consumer Products and Ingredients: A Primer
- Best Practices for Successfully Assessing Ototoxicity in Drug Development
- Conceptual Models in Immunotoxicology: Leveraging Biological Knowledge, Alternative Approaches, and Computational Strategies for the Future of Risk Assessment
- Evidence Map, Scoping Review, Rapid Systematic Review, and Systematic Review—And How to Conduct Them
- How Advances in Exposure Science and Toxicology Are Changing Assessments of the Effects of Chemical Mixtures on Human Health
- Importance of Sexual Maturity and Reproductive Senescence in Laboratory Animal Models
- Juvenile Toxicology Testing: Assessing Pediatric Safety
- Leading-Edge Microbiome Methods for Toxicological Applications
- Methodological Aspects of Vascular Toxicity
- Next-Level Neurotoxicology: New Technologies to Advance Visualization of Spatial Molecular Alterations and Behavioral Phenotyping
- Principles and Applications of Read-Across in Human Health Risk Assessment
- Safety Evaluation Strategies in Drug Discovery: From Target Assessment to Identification of Drug Candidates
All Postdoc and Student members, as well as scientists from eligible countries and undergraduate students, can take any course for free. Courses are available to purchase individually and are available through an all-inclusive yearly subscription depending on your educational needs.