Participants in the SOT FDA Colloquium series have noted the value of these webinars and the relevance to their work. The recording of the latest colloquium, “Arsenic and Children’s Health,” is now available, along with the slides and other materials for the session. These can be accessed from the “SOT FDA Colloquia” web page.
Recordings for the other 25 sessions are also linked on that page. Here are some of the recent topics:
- “The Toxicology of Nanoparticles
- “New Plant-Based Foods and Proteins from Novel Sources”
- “Integrated Approaches to Testing and Assessment (IATA)—The Future of Predictive Toxicology”
- “Artificial Intelligence in Food and Cosmetic Safety”
- “Route-to-Route Extrapolation in the 21st Century”
- “Dermal Absorption and Toxicity: Concepts for Application to Safety Assessment”
- “In Silico Methods for Food Ingredient, Dietary Supplement, and Cosmetic Safety”
- “Alternative Methods for Predictive Safety Testing: 3D Bioprinted Tissue Models”
- “Redesigning the Rodent Bioassay for the 21st Century”
- “The Big 8: Advances in Food Allergy Risk Assessment and Management”
These are only a small sample of the resources available through the SOT Video Library.
The SOT FDA Colloquium Organizing Committee is planning the next colloquium, “Toxicogenomics and Its Relevance to Adverse Toxicological Effects,” which will be held in April or May 2022.#SOTFDAColloquiumSeries