SOT members are welcome to volunteer for several opportunities to assist in the success of the Society's Annual Meeting activities.
Current opportunities include:
- Serving as a peer or host mentor for the Undergraduate Diversity and Education programs.
- Serve as an expert for the Chat with an Expert Graduate Student Leadership Committee (GSLC) initiative.
- Lead a Poster Tour for Trainees, the program organized by the Postdoctoral Assembly (PDA) for graduate students and postdoctoral scientists to participate in a one-hour guided poster tour with a toxicologist guide.
- Provide guidance during the Career Exploration through Speed Interviews event, where small groups of trainees rotate through a series of short, timed discussions with career representatives from academia, government, and industry.
- Participate as a contestant or volunteer at the Tox ShowDown.
- Meet with students at the Undergraduate Student Meeting for informal discussion of graduate school (graduate students only)
If you are interested in one of the opportunities listed, please complete this volunteer application. SOT staff responsible for the activity will contact you as the meeting nears with additional information.