It’s hard to believe that the Virtual 2021 SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo is around the corner, taking place from March 12 to March 26, 2021. As with the in-person event, the 2021 Virtual Meeting promises to offer leading research in toxicology, opportunities for networking and collaborating with colleagues, and social events to help you make important connections.
As a reminder, you can secure the lowest meeting rates currently offered by registering for the meeting by February 19.
Whether you’re focused on the scientific presentations or want to interact with colleagues from around the world, the SOT Virtual Meeting will provide a multitude of experiences—all based on the needs and desires of our diverse community.
Please join us to experience:
- 14 Continuing Education courses—stay up to date in your field and earn certification credit (extra fee applies)
- 65+ Featured and Scientific Sessions—learn about cutting-edge subjects in toxicology from experts representing the breadth and depth of the field
- More than 1,000 poster presentations—engage with research performed by your colleagues, live or on-demand
- Dozens of Exhibitor-Hosted Sessions—discover the latest technology, innovations, and services in toxicology
- ToxExpo—visit exhibitor booths and chat live with exhibitors as they showcase toxicology products
- Networking Lounges—connect with colleagues through impromptu or scheduled meetings
- The Virtual 5K Fun Run/Walk—join in friendly competition and cheer on your colleagues
SOT is pleased to offer these and hundreds of additional events and activities to maximize and personalize each attendee’s meeting experience. To view the full meeting schedule, please visit the Annual Meeting website. And to start building your own schedule once registered, please log in to the Online Planner and/or download the SOT Event App.
We hope you will join SOT in experiencing the many professional and personal benefits offered by the Virtual 2021 Annual Meeting and ToxExpo.